Wednesday, April 13, 2011

State Of The Union, Part 3

So, folks, it's time to make a change or two around here. Don't worry, nothing big.


  • You'll notice, if you turn your vision slightly to the right, that I've installed a Donation Button. I'm not going to strong arm or guilt you into donating, but if you have a few extra shekels that you want to toss my way, I certainly won't say no to them. I will say thanks though.
  • As of immediately, my Ten Things I Learned From columns are moving their home. From immediately, they will be found over at Anon! For I Shall Whoop Thee! - a rather excellent site created by Alex from Jaded Hope. Don't worry, I will be linking to them from here, so you won't lose out.
And that's it - we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment