Thursday, March 17, 2011

State Of The Union

So, yeah, there hasn't been an update in a couple of days, so I figured I would let you - my loyal readers - know what is going on.

I've flat become burnt out on writing. Not films, as I still generally watch a movie a day. But writing about them constantly does take it out of me, especially when I can't find a creative angle on something. Yes, using my film knowledge to talk about movies I like is always fun, but taking the same approach on such a wide variety of films is kind of same-y after a while.

I was so hoping that I would get over 100 films before I reached this point. Oh well.

Don't worry, this isn't the end. Just a short holiday to refresh my batteries. I doubt I'll even be gone a week.

Until then, drop me a line, drop me a request.

No comments:

Post a Comment